INTRODUCTION TO RESEARCH ROOM
– Serve the research of cadres and lecturers at Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City;
– Serve scientific conferences; defense of scientific research topics, master dissertations and doctoral dissertations of faculties/institutes.
– Objects for serving:
• Specialist Research Room: Serve teachers who are professor, associate professors, doctors and research students;
• Postgraduate Research Room: Serve teachers who are masters and postgraduate students.
II. Opening hour
– Monday to Friday: 07h00 – 16h30
III. Information resources
– Theses and dissertations of specialties that have been defended at home and abroad;
– Latest scientific researches;
– Regularly-updated online databases: ProQuest, Vietnam Science and Technology Database (VISTA), Vietnamese Law Database, open source materials of Vietnam and the world.
– Library resources of cooperated universities:
+ Learning Resource Center at Can Tho University;
+ Central Library at Ho Chi Minh National University;
+ Library at Ho Chi Minh University of Technology and Education
+ Inspire Library – Ton Duc Thang University, etc.
– Scientific research reports: At university level, Ministerial level and State level;
– Look-up books: professional dictionaries and encyclopedias.
– Reference books in the doctoral and master programs.
IV. Services (free)
– Refer, support information via email, phone, Facebook of Library;
– Borrow books inter-libraries with cooperated universities;
– Borrow and return documents.
RESEARCH ROOM: Ground floor – Building B
– Tel: 0283.8940 390 (131) – Mr. Minh Trí
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com