– Reference Services: To assist readers with the need to seek intensive information for lecture, scientific research or thematic reports. Library and Information Center provides a reference service for readers with the following criteria:
- Provide information, materials for lecturers, students to study and research in the form of bibliography, abstracts or full-text documents.
- Guide and support the readers to identify the right source of information in accordance with information search requirements.
- Develop and organize reference resources for a variety of sectors, from news of economics, society to technical information and specialized information, etc.
- Guide the readers to search information in a variety of resources and know how to evaluate information.
- Guide Online Public Access catalogue (OPAC); Search for paper materials available in the Library; Search e-documents in the library database;
- Receive and respond to inquiries directly from the readers, either via phone or email.