The Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice – 15th Edition
The definitive guide to architectural practice
Business, legal, and technical trends in architecture are constantly changing. The Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice has offered firms the latest guidance on those trends since 1920.
The Fifteenth Edition of this indispensable guide features nearly two-thirds new content and covers all aspects of contemporary practice, including updated material on:
- Small-firm practice, use of technologies such as BIM, and project delivery methods, such as IPD and architect-led design-build
- Career development and licensure for emerging professionals and state-mandated continuing education for established architects
- Business management topics, such as organizational development, marketing, finance, and human resources
- Research as an integrated aspect of architectural practice, featuring such topics as evidence-based design and research in a small-firm context
The Fifteenth Edition of The Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice includes access to a website that contains samples of all AIA Contract Documents (in PDF format for Mac and PC computers). With comprehensive coverage of contemporary practices in architecture, as well as the latest developments and trends in the industry,The Architect’s Handbook of Professional Practice continues to be the essential reference for every architect who must meet the challenges of today’s marketplace with insight and confidence.
- Hardcover: 1184 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 15 edition (November 25, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118308824
- ISBN-13: 978-1118308820
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 1.9 x 11 inches