• Books (sponsored by the World Bank): https://link.springer.com/search?facet-content-type=%22Book%22
• Magazine articles: https://cesti.idm.oclc.org/login?url=https://link.springer.com
• Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Readers access from the local network (LAN) to search and view the full text.
• Springer Nature is a leading academic and educational publisher serving the needs of researchers, students, teachers and professionals around the world. It is Springer Nature’s mission to help the community to discover, learn and achieve more. We serve this cause by making knowledge accessible across our three business areas of Research, Education and Professional.
• Springer Link database includes more than 3,460 journals, 170 electronic references, more than 4 million e-book chapters, … totaling over 10 million data from science-technology-medicine contributions from 1997.